Friday, March 20, 2009

Website Friday

Here is another website of interest (which I've decided will be featured on Fridays...): the blog - Stamp Something - is a very cool blog that I visit at least once a week. On Fridays, they offer a new stamp challenge which has to be completed by the next Thursday, & then linked to their blog. They choose a random winner to receive a very nice prize package. Now, you don't have to link anything or show it to the world (however, this is the only way to win!!), but it may help you think out of your box. Or, like me, justify the fact that I have over 40 stamps sets. This way, I actually use them!! I have been inspired to create some things that I would never have thought of, and feel so good after I use a stamp or stamp set that I've never used. Give it a try, and if you stamp something, link it here so that we can see too!!

No comments: